Leave your contact details and our
consultant will contact you
DrufelCNC now has the ability to set your own hotkey combination. You can set your own hotkey for the selected input port. In this article, we'll show you how to do it.
1. Open DrufelCNC.
2. Click on the “Show settings” button located in the upper left corner of the main screen.
3. Click on the “Input Ports” tab.
4. Select the desired input port and click on the input field in the “Hot key” column.
5. Enter your keyboard shortcut in this field. In our example, we will use: Emergency Stop = Alt + E, Pause = Alt + P, Start = Alt + S
6. Save your settings.
7. After that, you can use these combinations as hot keys.
DrufelCNC has 2 types of keyboard shortcuts:
1. "Use global hotkeys" is a function in which if the DrufelCNC window is not active, hotkeys will still go to DrufelCNC.
2. Use default hotkeys - this function for hotkeys will work according to the following list:
You can activate these functions in the upper right corner of the “Input ports” tab.