Leave your contact details and our
consultant will contact you
Soft limit is the control of machine coordinate limits. To configure the soft limits in DrufelCNC need:
1. Go to the “Machine size” tab.
2. Activate min and max for the x, y, z axes.
3. Adjust deceleration. To do this, set a value in the “Safe, slow, mm” field.
4. Save settings.
5. Now let's check how soft limits work. To do this, start moving the x-axis to the limit state.
6. Let's check the Y axis. To do this, start moving the y-axis to the limit state.
Thanks to the soft limit function, the machine will not go beyond the machine coordinates.